Do you have an anaerobic digestion plant? Then a CaviMax can give you a boost and increase your access to feedstocks.
However, the story does not stop there, the CaviMax is a process intensification device which can be applied to increase the rate of chemical and biological reactions, form stable emulsions, homogenise liquids, decreases particle sizes, bind liquids & gases and liquids & solids, provide continuous inline mixing and provide scale free heating of liquids.
Industries already benefiting from hydrodynamic cavitation processing are:-
- Biogas – decrease particle size, lignin breakdown, organic substrate disintegration, low glycerine, reduction of hydrogen sulphide.
- Biofuels – improve ethanol production, enable continuous production of biodiesel from biomass including lignocellulosic/algeal/recalcitrant biomass
- Petrochemical – upgrading of crude oil, desulpherisation
- Waste water treatment and biosolids – Breakdown recalcitrant secondary solids and increase biogas yield of sewage treatment plants, breakdown of pharmeceutical and chemicals in waste water, reduce COD and BOD of effluent streams, reduce pollution of mining waters
- Brewing – increase alcohol yield and flavour release of hops and aromatics, efficient carbonation of beers, wort cavitation, increase biodegrdation of spent malt, efficient startch release to remove need for sparging, shorten the time needed for saccharification, cavitation causes unpleasant volatile gases to degas quickly, denatures the enzymes in the wort and allows hop flavors to mix in easily, makes boiling entirely unnecessary so saves energy
- Food & beverage processing – extraction, homogenisation, hydration, emulsification for energy savings and maximum nutrition
- Edible / medicinal / essential oils - high quality, low energy, maximum yield from high value feedstocks
- Neutraceutical products - higher active principal ingredient in the extract, high quality, low energy, maximum yield
- Pharmaceuticals – precise control of particle sizes to aid dosing and targeting of drugs
- Chemical manufacturing - nanoparticle production, accelerated chemical reactions
- Paper & pulp – delignification of wood pulp and straw, white liquor oxidation, oxygen delignification, ozone bleaching, peroxide bleaching, chemical additive mixing and de-inking and oxidisation of black liquor
- Paint – emulsification and mixing
Please visit our partner companies E-Pic S.r.l ROTOCAV 's website for more details on the above industries.
Should you be interested in us carrying out tests to see what process uplift you can achieve please get in touch to discuss your ideas and waste stream/feedstocks available and to book the CaviLab, a scaled down version of our industrial sized machines to carry out some R&D